I was tagged by this fucking nerd
to do a 10 facts about thing and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be about me or characters or what so I'm going out on a whim here.
table is a form of furniture with a flat horizontal upper surface used to support objects of interest, for storage, show, and/or manipulation.
2. Tables generally have 4 legs, but sometimes has a pillar-like design that splits into 4 "feet" to provide stability.
3. Can be made of about pretty much anything. Ever make a table out of tables? I have. It's quite interesting what results come of it.
4. Their most common natural habitat is in the occupied dens of humans (homo sapien)
and tend to remain motionless when they [humans] aren't around.
5. These creatures come in a variety of species vary in shape and size.
6. They also can be very ugly, or very beautiful. Depending on your own specific tastes.
7. The table's mating dance is a sight to behold, however no human has ever seen it directly as the table is very shy and refrains from performing in front of non-tables in fear of attracting their natural predator, the wood chipper.
8. Tables can survive on very little food. Their diet consists mainly of scraps that humans leave behind.
9. Infant tables usually have a more curved top unlike their flat-topped parents, and sometimes have large horn-like extrusions that they lose as they mature. Infant tables are called chairs.
10. You read this all in the voice of Morgan Freeman.
There. I hope I have educated you about these majestic creatures.